Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back to Versamark


Ahh, midnight and I still need to finish this blog or it will never go up!
We had a shredder of a BS tonight with the girls.  Got to have a good discussion about accountability and I am so thankful for how the discussion went!  Love my BS girls!!

Finished the last of the cards for the order for my Bible Study group and I have two left to show!
Pace yourself, friends!  One card at a time;O)
Gotta make those blog posts stretch!

Here is a card coloured by my 'colourific assistante', Ms. LK.  

Alrighty, this will need to be a quick post as I'm so tired!
Too many emails accruing and I'm shutting down the computer before more can come in!!

I love this white ribbon although I can't remember who made it.  Got it from my LSS and it's definitely a fave!

Night everyone!

3 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

thanks dude, i will gladly take on the title of "colorific assistante" (with a bit of a franglais twist...sweet)

Theresa said...

Wonderful card! So glad to see you so addicted to your Copics!!!

Anonymous said...

"I love trucks. It's all about my favorite things. Keep sending more cards. Done."