Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Clipperstreet card sets





I love the monthly card sets that Clipperstreet (a

local scrapbooking store) comes out with. They always come up with a new template design that I haven't experimented with and after, I feel a tad bit more inspired to use some ideas in other cards!! As a total novice- the new ideas are great training!!
For March, they had this wicked Birthday card set. The DS and I decided to have some fun with the template (ok, I decided to have some fun, and he stepped up because it meant he got to crank away on the cuttlebug machine). All cardstock in the set were basically flat. The swirls on the white and blue cardstock were all created using the cuttlebug machine (the swirly circles folder- can't remember the name off the top of my head though).
Thought they turned out well!
Been- this is the set that is on it's way to your place! You can follow the instructions in the set, or bust out and do something new. Totally up to you!


This month they came out with a totally sweet birthday card using my fave colours. Joshman and I had some fun using the cuttlebug and a few embossing folders on these puppies to juice 'em up a bit. Here's the four cards we came up with!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

These are great!!! I'm so glad you and DS enjoy creating together! Getting in trouble in Langley eh?!?!?! :)

Raz said...

Ugh! Yes- so in trouble!
This is so addicting!!!

Looking forward to Monday though... there is just so darn much to learn!