Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Card in the mail for Been!



Here's a little sneak peek at what's headed Been's way this week... I will post the rest of the card picture after she's received it so that her surpreeze isn't totally schmecked.
First shot at layering with a ticket corner punch.  Whoop!
Less than 1 month before DS and I join 68 grade 8's on a whirlwind trip to Montreal.  It. Will. Shred.  So, so, so excited about this great trip of a lifetime!   
Super quick post... must get supper on and jet to DS's school for a parent meeting.  
No life group tonight. ;O( Keep me posted, girls!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, for the card in the mail Raz. All of your cards are up on display in our home. YAY Will let you know when the gift of love arrives!!:)

Raz said...

Yay, Been! :O)
I think you'll like this one!

L&D said...

me likes this one!!!!!!

Becky G said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing! Love your blog and will definately be back!

Thanks for visiting mine! Have a great day!

Harry Tournemille said...

Good Lord, there are other people out there like you? You should all start a cult or something--involving aliens returning to earth to claim it as its own...oh wait, I think that's been done already. Stupid Tom Cruise.

Anonymous said...

Love the card Raz. The soal sista's will be united soon. This card made my day. Yay!!:) Love you Raz of my life.