Monday, April 7, 2008

Paying it Forward!





The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days. Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.

I'll also choose a random blogger to send a gift to, so leave a comment, even if you're not in the first three! Make sure I can contact you in some way, either via blog or email.

In the next 365 days I'll be getting a parcel from Dilly, and in turn, I must send out a handmade gift to 3 more people. And on it goes...so hurry up and leave a comment already! Let's bring on the love and togetherness! :O)


T


2 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

what is this gift you speak of? do i actually WANT it? do I? DO I? :) well maybe i do...i like gifts! anyway i actually just stopped by to say "thanks for the comment love" on my blog and hope you have a great day!!

Theresa said...

I'm number 2!!!! Yahoo!!!!