Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sneek Peak...


At a GREEN card for someone little who loves green!


Hey Little Buddy- this one's for you! :O)


You will see the rest of the card when it comes in the mail.

DS helped to make this card - I love it when he helps although usually it is to crank the wheel on the cuttlebug machine. Speaking of which, he's been roped into coming to another card making class with me on Monday night. Su-weet! I'm hoping L and P will show too. It will henceforth be an embossing celebration!

Hmm. Perhaps we should invite my older bro, who I know completely adores such funtivities. Harsinder? Thoughts?

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Nice! What a fun looking card!!! I think I need to make sure you know my favorite colors!!!

Raz said...

LOVE love LOVE making cards for my nephew.
He gets so excited to see his name on a card just for him- it is definitely ultra motivating for me! :O)
Just ordered a dinosaur set from MTF for his birthday (Been, if you read this- don't tell him!).

Send me your address and I'll send some love your way!

Anonymous said...

"Well, I have lots of cards for me Raz. Thanks for sending me cards today Raz. It's big, I love big things. Well, I just love your card. I need you to keep sending cards to me cause I just love cards.Well Raz, do you know what color I'm going to paint my new bed room? Well, it's going to be pink and yellow. Mom and Dad won't like that. They don't like pink and yellow. It's going to be funny. Done." Kale

Raz said...

A pink and yellow bedroom?
My bedroom is pink- we'll have the same colour! YAY! I think it's funny that Mom and Dad don't like pink and so then you want to paint it pink.
I think you're going to be loads of fun this way when you're older too! :O)

I love making you cards! I have some super crazy cool ones coming for you too. Keep watching!

Harry Tournemille said...

Long walk off of a short pier. That's all I got to say about that. Oh, and maybe go and live in your bum.

Bourne's a wussy.

Raz said...

I HEART Harry Tournemille.
Come here for a hug, you.

Anonymous said...

"Raz, Thank you, can you keep sending me cards. I only have one card left, so I need more cards. You can control it Raz. Ya, I'm going to keep watching, Because I just love you. Luv them cards Raz. I think I want to type for you now"... mlpook n b cccccccccccvxcbbbbbbbbxbhduid

Raz said...

My nephew SHREDS.