Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dino Card


End of April... taxes are late... so what should we do?  Procrastinate by making some cards, of couse!
At least, this was the game plan last week, when there still were a few days buffer to finish taxes by.  Now, it's the end of April and I'm frantically trying to pull everything together to meet that deadline.  Never mind the article summary that is due for work discussion tomorrow.
Sheesh. Can I call in sick?!
Anywho, here is a quick card made for my fave nearly 4-year-old bud.
He just received it in the mail so I can safely post it.
Huge thanks to Been for passing on the pic!!!

Ended up doing the swirl as it was a good way to hide the unevenly cut squares.  (tee hee)
Still looks ok, I think, right?
Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thank you Raz, I like this card. I like the color of the card. Please keep sedning me more card cause I need them. It's so nice Raz for the card. The dinosaur says Roarrrrr. Done."

coffee-to-go-please said...

hey is this the card where i was your most wonderful assistant and colored mr dino?? yesssssss secret shout-out without words...nice

coffee-to-go-please said...

of course i could be totally wrong, and maybe you hated my coloring skills and actually swapped this dino for another one...in which case...never mind, i'll catch my shout-out next time...

Raz said...

Kale! Fiesty dinosaur, hey?
A green fiesty Dinosaur! :O)
I will make you some more super cards!! Sweet!

Raz said...

Uh, totally stealth shout-out! Did you see the label? Herein lies the secret...

Becky G said...

Cute card! I like the way you swirled the squares!

coffee-to-go-please said...

DUDE! nice label!

Sally said...

That is so cute Raz! Love the little dinosaur. Looks like Kale is your biggest fan these days :)