Monday, April 28, 2008

Been and Kale cards....REVEALED!!



Ack. What a night!  DS was sick- vomiting and slightly feverish.  I think he had a migraine as well.  Shoot!  You hope that your kids won't get the bad genetic stuff from you, but, listening to him describe the headaches, it's no wonder we're cut from the same cloth!  
Here are the cards that Been and Kale were sent.  
Kale's favourite colour is green, so I love to add green in where ever possible.  I was going to label the roosters with names of family members (with perhaps two roosters named after his dad, since he's a giant QUACK!) but alas time got away on me.
Loving my new cuttlebug.  So much fun!   This one was made using the musical notes embossing folder.  I also used a little Ellzybell stamp for the girl on front (these are the stamps that remind me of my sister!), some Making Memories patterned paper, SU ticket corner punch and finished it with some American Craft ribbon.

I can't seem to make a card without adding some 3-D dots to make something in the picture *POP*.  Love those dots!  Hard to tell with both pictures, but both stamped images are popped.

Phew! Done!
Off to catch some rest.... I'll be back tomorrow with a new stamp!  See you soon!

6 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

dude, are you back to this "can't give a shout out every time because i gotta keep you guessing so you keep coming back and reading" thing? cuz i don't like it.
Sheesh...i just dedicated a whole posting to you...

Raz said...

Oh, the GUILT!
Horrible.
We need to have a crafty night so I can post some LK Designs!!!!
:O)
Did you get DS' comment?

coffee-to-go-please said...

yeah dude! let's have a crafty night!! i can be your "colorific assistant" again!!

lol yes i got J's comment, he's too funny!

Anonymous said...

Wicked cards Raz. We love them.Lorne also laughed at you rooster comment.Funny!

Raz said...

You guys have internet again!
Phew!
So glad!

Anonymous said...

Love these! They're so much fun :)