Friday, May 9, 2008

Birthdays!!







Truly my family and friends rock in the most absolute ways.First, my friends Pammer and Laura threw DS and I a wicked evening of FUN with cheesecake, Christmas papier and gifts unheard of!  Head on over to LK's site to check out some of that sweet action.  Thanks, Pammer and Laura!!!!!

Two sleeps later, Harris and Dillis invited DS and I to hang with Simoneous and eat excellently BBQ'd food. I *heart* BBQs!!!  
Love, love, love BBQ food!  
Here's some funtastic pics from that
blessed event.  Please note that my bro made this amazingly stellar cake!   Chocolate icing, sprinkles, cherry kick-arse ice cream.... YUM!!!!

 Seriously- that is a huge event in and of itself.  Don't remember the last time he baked anything. Mayhap this is a first!!  Oh, I shall treasure these memories foreva.  
Kudo's to J for his madd photog skills.

5 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

yaaaaaaaay!!! your birthday was so much fun!!! Thanks for letting me and Pammer cel-o-brate your awesomeness!! hurry back from french land so our spa extravaganza can happen!!!

L&D said...

Yay for birthdays. You are gorgeous and a perfectly hand-crafted creation. Don't you ever forget it!

Have a blast in the Quebec land.

Anonymous said...

Not sure how this works... I've finally figured out email and facebook, so I might be at my max! Thought that pic of you and your niece (I think that's who that is) is sooo adorable! She must almost be a year! Have you convinced JT to move out to sunny Lethbridge?!

Anonymous said...

frick- can't leave a comment without having my own blog- it's SMR

Anonymous said...

Raz of my life. Yay for your birthday. It's an honour to be your sister. I wish I could have celebrated it with you. Soon! Yay for Alberta bound:) I love you and wish your a year full of wicked momories,lots of chocolate and that you feel all the love that surrounds you. I miss you soul sista!