Monday, May 26, 2008

Paper Trey Sympathy Card

I'm supposed to be earning money to pay for the not-working-for-a-whole-week-while-in-Quebec trip, especially with the wonderful Income Tax that is waiting to be paid back to our wonderful feds.  But, here I am, finally getting the chance to dig my hands into some card making time.  
This card was made with the feedback of a certain teenager.  He thought it turned out swell.  Excellent feedback.  I like the simple white card stock background.  I opted not to add any embellishments as the card seemed to work better without that detail.  I am also making a similar one in blue as a thank you card for one of the sensational teachers at my son's school. 
Stay tuned...
There is a whack-load of cards that need to be made in the next week or so.  Hopefully, I will be able to post some of those puppies as well!!
Everyone seems to be going stamp-happy right now- I took a quick look at a several of your sites today and feel so out of the loop!  Great to see that everyone is so creative!

School Reports beckon me, I must answer... Hope to see you back here soon,

4 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

dude...that card is WICKED! i love it!! One day when you find some time, you should make me one like that, with a stamp that says something inspirational, or simply "thanks for the therapy" and pretend to be a fake client...and then i'll display it in my office!!!!

Raz said...

SWEET, thanks, dude!!!
Laughed so hard- I should TOTALLY make a 'thanks you're the BESTEST therapist EVA' card for you!
Maybe with tiny needles in the background as a silent shout out? he he hee

Becky G said...

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, elegant - Love it.