Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lois and her Belly




So, my bestest buddy is preggers with #2.  I'm convinced this time it is a Baby Raz.  So sure, in fact, that I am working on the 'welcome baby Raz' announcement cards that I am planning to send out on behalf of Lois and Dave.
At least, in my mind I am ready to send them out.  Lois will be ready to send me out... to the friendly people with white jackets so maybe I should keep that as an 'inside thought'.
Here's some pictures of Lois' belly for her and my sister to enjoy. :O)
Hooray for new babies!!!
You look FANTAB, Loer!  Yay for 3 more months to go!!
__
Theresa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say after your amazing words of encouragement Razor?! Thank you - I so appreciate it :) It's worth the awkwardness of getting a photo taken to have the keepsake forever for baby, for us...you're the best Raz, love you!