Friday, March 21, 2008

Snap! Crackle!


Yep, you guessed it.  My co-worker and his wife popped last week.  They now have two slayer boys with just as slayer names (Malachi and Jericho).
Seriously rock with name choosing.  I wonder what the girly name would have been....
So cute! Those two make amazing babies.

I'm trying to figure out what the heck to put in the 'label' section of the post.  I've been plugging the various brand of products on each card but it's getting old.  What else do you put there?  The card theme?  Some cheesy line like 'you ain't seen nothin till you've seen a drug and alcohol counsellor'?  Thoughts?! Opinions!?  Ponderings?!  Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

You are a blogging maniac!!! (Is that another suck up to Laura?!?!?! hehehe)
So great to see you having so much fun! Your cards are wonderful! Gotta get me on your snail mail list!

Raz said...

Maniac?!
Ha ha haaa.
Well, it was the healthier of the options in working through the weight of the last week's events. ;O(

Gave me something constructive to do while doing all that thinking and praying!

Yes- Laura says she reads my blog each day, so I thought it would be fun to make silly hidden comments every now and then to see if the responds!
So fun!!

But seriously- there is NO way I can send you a card- you are like the card-making QUEEN! Ahhh!!!!

coffee-to-go-please said...

I must say, I am enjoying this sudden onslaught of attention!! Please keep leaving me hidden messages!! It keeps me coming back :) I promise I will update my blog this weekend and give you something new to read, so that I keep you coming back to view my blog!!