Thursday, March 20, 2008

Merry Easter!

Apparently, when I'm upset, I make cards. This is my explanation for the 7 cards that were made in the span of two days- in time that I really didn't have to be spending on card making.



Alas, here they are.


One card was for a friend who is in a painful place in life so am not going to post that card here (most definitely would not feel right).



BUT, the rest are fair-game!

In the emotional/ cathartic process, two Easter cards were made. One for my parents and one for my Lois and her Ethan. Hopefully they will each get their cards in the mail before they see them on here!


PS: Shout out to those counsellors out there who sit in their offices and grace this blog each day with their virtual presence.

HOW-DEE.


Card details:

Patterned Paper: Making Memories line: Garden Party.

Cardstock: Bazill basics

Brads: Making Memories bunny guys

Ribbon: American Crafts Spring line

Copic Markers

Class 'A' peels 'Happy Easter'

There. A simple card for Lois as she commented that she likes the simple cards best on here. And cause I'm thinking she might be preggo with a baby Raz girl, there is a pink theme.

Time to get back to work. I am enjoying this delicious cup of peppermint tea and determinedly not thinking about the stack of items that are in need of attention just beyond that cup.
Did you know that tea tastes better when you sip it from a nice cup?
I'm a big believer. ;O)
Till next time...

4 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my very own shout out!!! i feel so loved!!

Raz said...

YOU KNOW IT!!

Anonymous said...

We love this card!! Ethan loves the card :) Thanks so much. Sorry we got it so late - I think the peeps upstairs don't deliver our mail often enough. Anyhow, those days are almost over.
I am so getting a special place to put these cards made by our Raz!
I love all the little details you put on this Easter card - so sweet. Perfect for Easter. Who knew there were so many bunny thingys??

Raz said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you got it!
Pretty insane if it took this long for them to give it to you though.
Yeesh.
Hooray for my own special card place in your new home!!!