Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flower Thank You Cards

I was cleaning up the living room tonight (seems to  constantly be taken over by card-making supplies!) and I found this little gem that I made a few weeks ago.  It had fallen under the coffee table.

I love it- I had forgotten all about it so it was like seeing it for the first time again.
Love how the paper and flower stamp all went together.  
The ribbon has a little bit of wire in it (didn't realize this when I bought it) which made the ribbon stick out a bit more and retain it's shape.  Sweet.  Makes it seem like I know how to tie a bow.  Faker!
The flower brad was a pewter one that I coloured with a copic marker.  Thank you Theresa Unrah for that gem-of-a-tip!!!   Turned out to be a perfect fit.
Can't wait to send this one off!
Love the card template though. Think I will be using this puppy again!


3 comments:

L&D said...

OH my goodness. You are a blooger AND a stamp/scrapbooker! Ok, we are totally meant to be friends forever. I hope you know that.

Theresa said...

YIPPY!!!! I had NO idea you were such an addict! I just stumbled here through Laura and thought, hmmm could this possibly be you?!?!?!
Here's me reading through your whole blog tonight..... :)

Sally said...

Ok, love the flower power on this card. That background print paper is lovely - Love that design. Way to go matching the stamp to this paper. It totally works perfectly. I love checking out your stamping art. Keep it coming!