Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kim's Birthday...


Was totally last month.

But, better late than never, I suppose!

Plus, if you send a late birthday card, then you get to buy one of those 'happy belated birthday' stamps. You see where I'm going here?!?!

For Kimmer's card, we dry embossed it ('we' cause my DS totally helped) using those little folder thingys and used this part as the base of the card.

(See close up below):



Used a Stampendous set for the flowers as Kimmer works at a greenhouse-type business. Something having to do with the flower industry anyway. The 'Happy Birthday' script wouldn't fit so we had to use the 'hello' sentiment instead.
Very funny- I am just now noticing that the paper underneath the card is actually quite obvious that it isn't a blank paper at all (or a nice painted picture-taking rack of some kind). Nope. It's really the bum (or backside) of an invoice for a client. However, only you and I know that. Well, you, because I just told you. But otherwise, only I would have known.

*cough*

So, there's really lots to do with work 'n all so I really should be going.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come again!

No comments: