Saturday, March 8, 2008

Man-type cards... arg!


My co-worker Garret's 28th is next week. Since we give all of our employees a birthday card, I decided to whip one up for him. Ok. Fine. Honestly, it was an excuse to stamp. ;O)
I'm not entirely sold on it as is seems so simple... The challenging part was to create a card for a guy that did NOT have any of the regular girly stamps, flowers, ribbons and other embellies that are so easy and fun to fill up a card with.
Hence, a simple card.
My current fave pattern paper is definitely Chatterbox as they have such a fun and wide variety of paper that is so inspiring!
Very simple design.
Hopefully he likes it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Simple is fantastic. I think this is one of your best ones:0) I love that I'm able to see all these cards even though I'm so far away!! YAY.

Anonymous said...

Me too! Love this card. I think you achieved enough manlyness here :) Hope he likes it!

Raz said...

Thanks, dudes!
Sweet... totally makes me feel great to hear you say that! ;o)
Stinkin love you two...