Sunday, March 23, 2008

Elzybell stamps



When I first saw this line of stamps, I was so excited! 
This little girl so reminds me of growing up... she is very fun.  They are the perfect stamp for my sister and Lois!

I ordered some and can't wait to make some cards with 'em to send off.

Good times.

The scallop edging was cut using some fiskar scissors that I saw on sale ($8 for 15 scissors!!). Love sales!  Those scissors are soo much cheaper than the craft punches that cost like $30 for each one. Yikes.  You can spend a fortune on craft supplies so quickly.  

Anyway...
Happy Easter, everyone!!

I heard on the news that this weekend was the most important weekend for us Christians.  Hmm. I would also like to say that Little Baby Jesus' birthday is quite an important event as well. 

So thankful for the Grace of God in my life... I am so imperfect and prone to mistakes, but yet I have a God who welcomes me back with open arms each time.  How's that for feeling loved and never abandoned?!
YEAH!

7 comments:

Harry Tournemille said...

Is that photo from your "thyroid" days? Ha ha.

Nice blog. Keep on stampin'. But I think the girl needs some braces, yes?

Raz said...

Oh!
Cruel! SO cruel!
Braces?!!?
I'll have you know it is called an APPLIANCE.
Which, I now realize, doesn't really help my cause.
No, I don't have a stove or a fridge in my mouth.

Sally said...

Ok bloggy bloggerson! You are making me feel bad cuz you are such a regular with your posts. How do you get all this cardmaking done with such a hectic life! I'm totally inspired.
Oh, and I love this stamp too. Ignore the mean braces comment. He just doesn't understand!

Theresa said...

She is super cute! Laura has decided to have a card day at my house with you and Pam! hehehe
Interested?

Raz said...

YES!!!!
I am SOO interested!!!!
When?! I am all over it! :O)
Swell idea, Laura!

Anonymous said...

"Raz,thank you for the girl card.I think it's good and silly."

Raz said...

KALE!!!
Thanks, Dudeinator!
I promise not to send you girly cards. Cause they're so girly.
Boy cards RULE. And hockey cards.