Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday evening chaos


Sundays are my only day off, so are typically just a hodge-podge of all the various things that need to be finished (house cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, vacuuming, etc).  I try to catch up as best I can with all of those other things that get pushed down the list the rest of the week.
I made a card for Ethan's birthday, but, of course, forgot to take a picture of it in the mess of today.
Shucks!  
Here is the birthday card I sent to my sister.  Also features some reverse embossing techniques taught by the awesome Theresa U.  She's so great!
Been, hope you liked it! :O)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Raz, your cards give me inspriation to achieve greater card making skills!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card!
Hope it made your day Been :)

Raz said...

Thanks dudemeisters!!
Yay!!