Monday, June 30, 2008

SU Stamp Night


Tonight, DS went on his first trip to the movies with 3 friends (eek! So not ready for this!) so, in an effort to save on fuel, I went to a Stampin Up shin dig at Karina Loewen's which was only about 5 minutes away from the theater.  It was my first time at an SU workshop event and, not too shabby!  

All their stuff seems to be a little on the steep side for my budget, but they do have some fantastic toys!  We made this super cute little card in less than 10 minutes.  I love it!!!
Loved the ideas and just being with people who had new strategies for making cards.

Ahh, I now have a wish list a mile and a half long... at least my Christmas list is ready to go! :O)
Enjoy Canada Day tomorrow, fellow Canadians!! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty! How fun :)
So, how'd movie night go??

Raz said...

So fun!!
He had a good time.
I think he's getting interested in dating.
Iye.

Anonymous said...

Raz, I stinkin love this card. So cool. Very cool.

Raz said...

Me too, Beenious!
And it was made in like 2 minutes flat too!!
The flower thing on the front came in a set and were already punched. All I had to do was stamp the image on the back, glue it on, add a little stamping, glue the card on and POOF. Finished!
Expensive set though... so I just looked. ;O)

Raz said...

When we take over AB, we're going to have card-making nights ALL THE TIME.

Anonymous said...

Sounds shmantastic Raz. Yay fro card making!!! Love ya<3