Saturday, June 7, 2008

Card Making Mania


We had a teacher appreciation night at DS' school on Thursday night, so I made 5 cards (one for each of the teachers who were involved in the Quebec trip this year).
Of course, I was not organized enough to take pictures of the cards before sealing them in the envelopes and am SO disappointed about that as they turned out so nice!
Ack.
You will just have to imagine.

Here is a very simple card for the one male teacher in the bunch.  I used the cuttlebug (script folder) with a Making Memories silver 'thanks' sentiment to complete it.  It shows up slightly red in the photo, but it is actually silver.  I think it would have looked better had I cut off more around the blue card stock so that the paper underneath showed a bit more.  
Patterned paper is Chatterbox (absolutely my favourite paper right now).  I hear they are either going out of stock or changing their paper lines so I am frantically buying up any discounted sheets I can find!
Added some pewter brads to the corners and a nice SU sentiment inside (quote) and that was it!

Have a great weekend!


No comments: