Friday, June 27, 2008

Grade 8 graduation, long weekend and Anniversaries!



Lots has happened this month.
First, my boy has officially graduated from grade 8 and middle school.  To mark this shiny occasion, there was a grade 8 dinner, dance, party at school and then another 'end of the school year' party tonight.  His roller hockey team also made it straight to finals and ended up playing 2nd overall (but only because they were down a good player and played 2 back-to-back games in the semi and final rounds.... but I digress:O) 
In celebration of this momentous event, here's a card for him that I stealthily placed on his pillow tonight.  It's good to let our kids know how we are proud of them.
The other card is an anniversary card for my bro and his gal who are celebrating their 7th anniversary (or is it 8?).  Making it through another year together is definitely something to celebrate in my books.  Hooray for them!!

You can't make out the words very well, but they read 'anniversary wishes' (My Sentiments Exactly).
I so love that hand written script!  Stamps awesomely (except for this picture, of course!).

Ok, off to get some zzz..... have a wicked long weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards Razor! I so love those hockey stickers - I admire them at Davey's store all the time :) Perfect guy to use them on. Did he love the card??

Raz said...

Oh! David's store has some of these too?!
Cool! Josh was all 'oh! Thanks Mom' and that was it. ;O)
And then I think he tossed it on his night stand.
LOL!
Oh well!

Anonymous said...

That's typical for a teenage boy, right?
LOL!

Raz said...

Apparently!
I'm trying not to take it personally... ;O)

Sally said...

OK, LOVE the card you sent us! We got it in the mail the day after you guys visited last week. Thanks so much! You are so thoughtful!
It is sitting on our mantle beside the tv, on the DVD player. According to Harry, this is the highest place of honour for greeting cards ;) Oh, and it is our 7th year together.