Monday, June 16, 2008

Congratulations on your new job!


Sometimes you just have to work with what you have.  This card was made for one of my DS' teachers who was recently promoted to VP of a high school.  She loves bright reds and orange colours so I wanted to make a card that would fit her personality and colour preference that way.  Here is the final result- came together in about half an hour, once I had the rough idea in my head.  

Paper is from Basic Grey (Gypsy), Making Memories flower bling, SU punch, May Arts ribbon, and some copic marker colouring!

On another note, I can't believe it's almost the end of June!!  How insane is that?!  
So many cards to make... how on earth do card makers find time to make them all!?  I am amazed!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh wow! I've missed a bunch again! This is beautiful! She must have been thrilled to receive such a special treat! Way to go!