Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Kale Cards


My nephew Kale loves to get cards in the mail, and especially loves the colour green.  I always keep an eye open for anything interesting and green that might make for a good card for him.  I came across this paper (by The Paper Company) at a LSS and thought this would be perfect!
There are little raised squares on the paper that make it look like Crocodile skin, but super fun and tactile too!  Put on a few dinos (his other love) and ka-boom! It's a Kale Kard!
Sentiment is by My Sentiments Exactly. I love the handwritten script!
So fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! No wonder Kale loves your cards. It's such a cool way to keep up with your nephew (and be the favourite aunt, right??) :) Atta girl!
Hope to see you soon!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is THE sweetest! Love the colours and layout. I'd love it too! :0) Thanks for the inspiration to send more mail. I'm so bad with htat! ;0)

Anonymous said...

" Thank you Raz. I'm the green dinosaur, Jaden is the white one. The skin green paper feels like dinosaur skin."

Raz said...

Thanks buddy!
I totally thought you'd like that.
Feels pretty funky, hey??

ROAR!!

Raz said...

Thanks, Mel!

I'm not the best with sending mail either...but it sure helps to have a cool nephew who posts comments on your blog when you send something!! :O)