Thursday, July 31, 2008

A card for Dad's Birthday



I should have been catching up on reports and IEP's last night, but nay. Time to crank out some cards. Feels like a month since I sat down to make a card! It felt great!
Here's one that was made for my dad's birthday, which is today (Happy Birthday, Dad!).

On another note: YAY for Twitch making it to the finals in SYTYCD! Whoop!!!! (Although I wish that Chelsea had made it through instead of Katie :O(

Card Recipe:

Paper: Cornish Heritage Farms Ultra Smooth White, Chatterbox patterned paper, Bazzil Basics.
Stamps: Stampendous, MSE sentiments.
Ink: Brilliance Ink (Graphite Black),
Ribbon: May Arts
Embellishments: Stampendous A-Peel Stickers, Paper Piercing, Yellow and clear Stickles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun card Raz of my life.:)