Sunday, July 27, 2008

Unfinished cards





There is less than 1 month to go before school starts again.
Ick.
I am trying (albeit unsuccessfully) to create a store of cards that I can use for various events as they come up.
Here's a few templates using reverse embossing... yep, here's the complete store of cards that I've only got!
(sigh)
No idea how life is going to fit all together come fall...
This blog may just become extinct! ;O)

Card Recipe:

Paper: Cornish Heritage Farms Ultra Smooth White, Bazill for all others
Stamps: Hero Arts, MSE sentiments.
Ink: Versamark, clear and black Tsukineko Embossing Powder, Cat's Eye Pigment Ink
Ribbon: Bobbin Ribbon from Michael's
Embellishments: Quickie Glue pen (picked one up for my sister and thought I would try it out- love it!!), Memory Makers Eyelets, EK Corner Punch, Stampendous Ultra Fine Glitter, Distress Ink, Paper Piercing.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these - great combinations of simple and elegant elements to them.

Theresa said...

No extinction please! I'll just have you have you over more regulary to make sure to make time for your creative side! :)
It was great to see you at Beachwood! I'm glad the girls invited you to come!

Theresa said...

AND... your embossing technique is great!!! I love it that you are enjoying it!!!