Monday, July 21, 2008

Been Mail!


I love getting mail from my Been.
It makes my week! 
I never know when it will happen, but when it does, life just seems to burst with joy. It is amazing to think that maybe she was thinking of me when she made that card.  She is my girl, and I love her.

This is my Been card! It joins another one that now sits on my windowsill in my room.  I look at them each night as I get ready for bed and always feel like maybe we aren't so far apart.

One day, Beener, we will live so close together that I will belch at my place and you will hear it in your kitchen.

Ahh, I so can't wait!
4 more years!! :O)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Been!

One day soon you'll be united with your sista Raz! 'cause hearing your belches is very important to the sibling relationship of those who are 13 months apart... ;)

Love ya!
Thanks for posting Beens handiwork too :)

Raz said...

I so loves you too, Loisofmyheart.
And Babyofmyheart.
Ahh, Loiswithchild. You are great!!!! :O)

Anonymous said...

Tears Raz, I'm not so sure that this is my best work but non the less it's from the heart! Love you Raz. I so look forward to hearing those belches:)lol

Harry Tournemille said...

Good God, are you all insane?

Raz said...

Harry, you're fired.

(high 5, Been and Lo!)