Sunday, August 10, 2008

Simone's #1



Ahh, yes. Today is the start of vacation!
YEE HAW!!!

I have pre-set some fabulous cards to blog themselves while I'm away. Hopefully this will work....

Here is Simoneous' birthday card. We were a little late in getting this puppy signed (by both of us) and mailed off. It has a theme of pink (cause she's the only girl I can spoil that way!) and ones (one butterfly, one candle, one cupcake, one number, one flower embellishment, one ribbon, one swirl, etc).
I love the paper and the colours.

Happy Birthday, Simone!

Card Recipe:

Paper: Cornish Heritage Farms Ultra Smooth White, Bazill card stock, Chatterbox pattern paper (I think!)
Stamps: My Favourite Things
Ink: Brilliance Chocolate Brown and Graphite Black ink
Ribbon: American Crafts
Embellishments: Memory Makers pink star brad, Memory Makers flower tag, Liquid Pearls (pastel pink and yellow).

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yay!!! We just got this cute card in the mail last week. I LOVE it..Simone LOVES it. She loves it so much she wants to eat it, so I've put it on the mantel so she can only point and swoon over it. LOL. Thanks so much for the b-day love.

Raz said...

So glad she liked it!
I know she's a bit young... but it was fun to make. ;O)