Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Been's house part 2

Blogger is so annoying sometimes. Those pictures took 45 minutes and a dozen tries to get them loaded.
I grew tired of waiting on attempt #5 to load the last few pictures, so am now making a new post!

A few other goodies from the week at Been's:

New kitchen in the new house!  Lorne and his dad built this from scratch.  So impressive... it turned out beautiful in the end!
Kale's funny face (grr!):

Josh's birthday celebration:
Ovechkin shirt! Yess!
Sweetest birthday cake EV
ER for a strapping young lad:
Team collaboration in building the fan.  So funny!!  Awesome work, Peeps!

I love my family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all these photos!! Been, you look amazing! And your boys are as handsome as ever. Raz, I need to see all of your other photos sometime...Lois needs her Friesen fill whenever she can get it.
Sweet bday cake for Josh - holy shnikeys!

Raz said...

I have one more batch to post and then I think that's all this photos we took?
Wait. there are a few more.
Ok- I'd love to show you them!
And the cake- there is a sweet story behind that puppy.
You will howl!