Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello VERSAMARK!!

I've been a regular blog stalker for about a month now and keep hearing about this 'Versamark' stamp.  Finally was able to purchase one and WOW- so awesome!  There's a ton that you can do with this stamp pad!  
Here was my first card experiment with using Versamark in the background.
I kept thinking everyone just had a kazzillion different types of stamp shades to get that perfect one-shade-darker colour.
Love it!
I'm thinking this will be a staple for future cards! 
Loved the Making Memories charm that seemed to fit the Stampendous stamps so well.
The second card was an attempt to use some pattern paper and the small snail and bug fit so well with it!  This card came together pretty well.
Loved the ribbon and had been looking for a place to use it where it would go. Not too bad...

2 comments:

Sally said...

Hey, hey, hey! Welcome to blogland Raz! Love your versamark discovery. As you are aware, I fell in love with the effect when you were over the other time. This stuff is addictive!
I love your cards. The patterned paper one, worked out amazingly! Keep it up girlfriend :) I'll be stalking your blog regularly!

Raz said...

Thanks, Dillicent!
We SO need to have a scrap booking night!
Or naptime when Simoneous is sleeping.
Sometime when you have had a chance to catch up on your sleep. So, perhaps in a few years?
He he hee