Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Start of Year 2



Such a beautiful picture! This was taken by my gifted friend Kender.
Tomorrow marks the beginning of the 2nd and final year in the program.... and I am already restless and ready to be finished. I have enjoyed the end of each term so far (mostly enjoyed being finished, not so much the process of learning to get there :o) and do look forward to the remaining 4 terms, perhaps with some trepidation and nervousness.
I am finding I am much tired than I was last year at this time, going into year 1. This makes me a little nervous, starting the full time work, school, teen parenting, relationship building juggling act once more.
Social Bases of Behavior and Behavior Therapy Part 1 will be the focus of this term.
I am fortunate to have the toughest prof (Dr. Rapp) and my favourite prof (Dr. Schulze) who is Queen of student support (or has been up to this point).
Hoping this overwhelmed feeling takes a hiatus soon... you know that feeling where life seems to be spinning out of control, moving at a pace that you are racing to keep up with?? I feel immersed in it.
I have been low on creative inspiration lately, so not too many cards being made.
Here is one to leave you with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

about time you posted something new :P


-Mat

Harry Tournemille said...

Well, that card should be a metaphor for what you do once all the madness has subsided.

I reckon a celebratory dinner at our place would also be in order.

Raz said...

Mat- you suck.

Harris... I'll take you up on that dinner. Here's to hoping I make it there in one piece though. Sometimes I'm not so sure I have what it is taking.

Lo said...

I so love this card!!!