Monday, January 5, 2009

A new year!

... and a new semester.
Hard to believe, but this one is going to be more intense than the last semester.
I'm not sure how exactly everything will work out this term, as I have fits of anxiety just thinking about how and where to schedule 6 hours of unpaid direct observation (for after school clients), on top of a very full course load and full time work + home and (somewhat of a) personal life.

Ack!!!

Oh, may the next 2 years SAIL on by...

No doubt this blog will become very infrequently posted on as, on my life or priorities, this will need to bear some of the flexibility brunt.  However, should anyone in blog land devise some way to clone humans, be sure to let me know.
Since blogger is not letting me upload any more photos, I will post them next time!

In the meantime, I did have the chance to work on a few cards.  Here's one...

2 comments:

coffee-to-go-please said...

dude....is this the card you made me? well at least it's the stamp you used on my card....which i love, by the way!!

Anonymous said...

Looka t you amking cards again! Yay, love it.