Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Been and Lo- you will totally get this face! 
(This one's for you, Been.  It follows your self-portrait from SABC this summer :O)
Today is the festive day of Hallowe'en, and we've got plans.  Kimmer (possibly), Pammer and Kender are coming over to partake in some Halloween hilarity. 
Way to pull out the guts, Buddy (and no, you're not too old for me to call you that)!
Before the hilarity, we needed to have some punkins in the house to livin things up.  Here are the pictures from this year's awesome pumpkin carving event. 
The last picture is of a card that was made for my Lo.  We don't get to see each other as much right now which sucks, but I think of her lots and wanted her to feel loved and thought of. :O)

Enjoy this chocolate season, everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the sabc face. Wicked!! I was at the pumpkin carving restivities in spirit and enjoyed it emensly! I know my spelling sucks lol. Loved this post.

Anonymous said...

thanks raz!! i got the card and absolutely LOVE it! it's perfect and totally made my day. we did have a blast on halloween didn't we? ah, the memories live on! and on...hope you guys had the best time!

L&D said...

Josh's face is friggen hilarious in that pic with you. Does you proud.

L&D said...

Oh, and PS......
You've graduated to my links list. I was playing hard to get. ;)

Becky G said...

Love the pictures and the faces! We didn't carve pumpkins this year, but I really didn't miss it all that much!
Your card is adorable! Don't you just love Elzybells?

Hugs to you,
Becky